If finding the best words or perfect military love quote is super important to you, then you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re writing that special note to go along with your deployment gift or you’re writing an open when letter, you’ll want to include a special quote that shares your heart.
I remember when my boyfriend (now husband) was deploying for the second time. It was a guttural feeling. I cried so much that it was difficult to speak at times and friends were worried.
Looking back now, I can say that we were just madly in-love and I had no idea how to cope well without him by my side.
I’m still here and happily married to this day, so…there is hope. If I pulled it together, anyone can 🙂
That being said, a special quote tucked in a note gives you each something special to hold and remember through all the stages of military life.
45 Heartwarming Military Love Quotes for Service Members and Spouses
1. Home is where the military sends us.
2. Home is where the heart is, and mine is always with you.
3. I will follow you, through every PCS, no matter the duty station.
4. Deployments are hard. PCS moves are hard. But loving you is the easiest thing I’ve ever done.
5. We’re always under the same stars.
6. True love can conquer any distance.
7. The girl you left behind is still behind you all the way.
8. Our love stretches across any distance.
9. Sometimes my heart can feel every mile between us.
10. I miss tripping over your boots by the door.
11. I never thought I’d miss being awakened by your alarm in the dark… until it meant no more 3 AM kisses goodbye.
12. Another day down, another day closer to your embrace!
13. The longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss.
More military love quotes on deployment and waiting.
14. The worst part is waiting. The best part is having someone worth waiting for.
15. I can’t wait until I never have to miss you again!
16. You might be a military wife if a 2-minute phone call can make your whole day!
17. Gotta love a man in uniform!
18. Only a strong woman can survive missing half her heart.
19. I’m in love with my hero.
20. It takes a strong woman to love a military man.
21. God took some of the strongest people and matched their hearts to service members.
22. Distance means so little when you love someone so much.
23. You will give the tightest hugs the day they leave and the day they come home.
24. The days will pass, but they don’t go fast!
25. Our love is deployment strong.
26. Here I am, just like I promised!
27. There’s nothing so wonderful as a 2nd first kiss!
28. This is my Marine. There are many like him, but this one is mine.
29. I didn’t fall in love with a soldier. I fell in love with a man who happens to be in the Army.
30. A soldier doesn’t fight for what’s in front of him He fights for those he left behind.
31. I’ll wait for you forever.
32. I would wait for you forever if it means we can be together someday.
33. Every day and every night bring us one day closer.
34. True love doesn’t mean you can’t be apart. It means you can conquer any distance.
35. I didn’t choose the military life, but I choose to love my service member every day.
36. Even if I have to wait months for your kiss, your love makes it worth every second!
37. There’s strong… and then there’s military wife strong.
38. A military wife knows that one moment can make months of tears completely worth it.
Quotes from famous authors on love.
39. How lucky I am to have someone who makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
40. I carry your heart with me. (I carry it in my heart). ~E.E. Cummings
41. Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great. ~ Roger de Bussy- Rabutin
42. The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again. ~ Charles Dickens
43. Marriage is a lot like the army, everyone complains, but you’d be surprise at the large number that re-enlist. ~James Garner
44. “May the Lord keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.” Genesis 31:49
45. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
Looking for more quotes on military life?
- 50+ Best Motivational Military Quotes That’ll Make You Look Badass
- 42 Best Moving Away Quotes for Saying Goodbye to Friends & Family
- 16 Inspirational Quotes for Military Kids That Will Make You Smile
- 19 Inspirational Quotes for Military Spouses and Families
- 21 Best Deployment Quotes for Military Spouses and Significant Others
- 31 Best Military Wife Quotes for Encouragement
Looking for more posts on military love?
- The Secret to Military Love That Lasts
- 9 Military Relationship Myths – Busted
- 9 Relationship Truths Only a Military Spouse Will Understand
- The Brutally Honest Guide to Dating a Military Man
- What Military Families Wish You Knew About Homecoming