Inside: Inspirational quotes for military kids that will make your heart skip a beat. They’re the perfect set of deployment quotes to inspire your kids during the ups and downs of deployment.
Military kids are truly impressive. They live all the challenges of military life, but they never signed up for it. They experience deployments, long separations from their service member parent (or parents), PCS moves, living in other countries, and saying “see ya later” to so many friends.
They move houses, they change schools, and they adapt to constantly-changing neighborhoods. The variable lifestyle causes military kids to be strong, flexible and adventurous.
They learn to accept change and adapt to difficulties. They find their inner courage after being the new kid or a foreigner in a strange land. Many military kids grow into confident, curious, and courageous individuals.
If you are raising amazing military kids, these quotes will inspire you. If you are struggling with helping your kids navigate the challenges of military life, then let these quotes remind you of all they will become.
These inspirational quotes are for military kids.
1. Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
2. Home is wherever I’m with you.
3. We wait.
4. Be like a dandelion: bloom wherever you are planted.
5. My roots are as deep and strong as the mighty oak.
6. There are two gifts we should give our children: one is roots, the other is wings.
7. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~A.A. Milne
8. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. ~Michael J. Fox
9. Make new friends, but keep the old: one is silver and the other’s gold.
10. My heroes don’t wear capes. They wear dogtags.
11. Military brats: we aren’t just friends; we’re family!
12. You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think! ~A.A. Milne/ Christopher Robin
13. Military kids say goodbye more often in their first few years than the average person does in a lifetime.
14. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? ~Dr. Seuss
15. It always seems impossible until it is done. ~Nelson Mandela
16. Military kids get used to moving trucks, but never find it easy to lose friends.
Want more on military life?
- 21 Best Deployment Quotes for Military Spouses and Significant Others
- 19 Inspirational Quotes for Military Spouses and Significant Others
- 31 Best Military Wife Quotes for Encouragement
- 75 Totally Awesome Military Care Package Ideas