Christmas games for families is my all time favorite way to to spend time during the holidays. Well…outside of shopping for toddler stocking stuffers, of course.
Christmas games for families are an especially great way to bond with family you don’t see very often. It breaks the ice and offers you something to do when you aren’t sure how to start up a conversation.
Family Christmas games are also a great way to get kids and adults involved in an activity together. So whether you’re enjoying a family gathering, hosting a kids’ holiday party or simply wanting to beat boredom this holiday season, the whole family–both child and adult–will love these 30 awesome Christmas games for families!
If you decide you’d rather not try one of these DIY games, check out this post: Forget Candyland! This Is the Best List of Board Games for All Ages.
1. Snowman Toss from A Girl and a Glue Gun
2. Christmas Pom Pom Drop from Lalymom
3. Roll a Snowman Dice Game from Somewhat Simple
4. Ornament Beanbag Toss from Positively Splendid
5. Silver Bells Memory Game from I Can Teach My Child
6. Win It in a Minute Christmas Edition from the Dating Divas
7. Christmas Bingo from Candles and Favors
8. Christmas Bowling from Keeping It Simple
9. We’ve Been Elf-ed Game from Organized Christmas
10. Christmas Charades Game from Moms and Munchkins
11. Going on a Candy Cane Hunt from Dirt and Boogers
12. Christmas Trivia from Lil’ Luna
13. Ornament Matching Game from Toddler Approved
14. Christmas Card Game from Nurture Store
15. Christmas Charades with Free Printable from A Mom with a Lesson Plan
16. Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt from Kids Activities Blog
17. Sight Word Christmas Tree Game from Playdough to Plato
18. Christmas Word Game from My Creative Family
19. Christmas Counting Game from Pleasantest Thing
20. Christmas Game: What’s in the Bag? from Gift of Curiosity
21. Christmas Matching Game from Dirt and Boogers
22. Christmas Scavenger Hunt from Hands as We Grow
23. Christmas I Spy Game from Pleasantest Thing
24. Christmas Memory Game from I Can Teach My Child
25. Christmas Nativity Games from Housing a Forest
26. Christmas Rhythm Game with Free Printable from Let’s Play Music
27. Christmas Party Games from Teach Preschool
28. Printable Christmas Game from Kids Activities Blog
29. Holiday Party Game Ideas for Kids and Adults from Kids Creative Chaos
30. Color the Christmas Ornaments Coloring Game from Buggy and Buddy
31. Christmas Charades Game from Childhood 101
32. Christmas Craft Sticks from Teach Me Mommy
33. Twelve Days of Christmas Printable Game from Teach Beside Me
34. Christmas Charades from Joys of Boys
More posts you may enjoy!
- 20 Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers Under $10
- The Real Reason Kids Never Want to Go to Sleep
- 2 Year-Old Not Listening? Try This Remarkable Tip
- 9 Miracle Phrases to Use When Dealing with a Strong Willed Child
Do you have a favorite Christmas Games for Families? Share in the comments!
I've created a free email series just for you! If you don't feel the joy and happiness in motherhood that you always expected, this email series will change your view of motherhood. Yes, really. I've seen my proven strategies work time and time again for moms just like you. I know it can work for you too.
After taking my free email series, you will:
- Discover how to manage anger in motherhood
- Create a more organized and peaceful home life with kids
- Experience more joy and gratitude in motherhood
- Learn science-backed tips to improve your happiness
Sign up here or click the image below.