Baby sleep tips can make a huge impact on the day to day happiness of a family. There is no one size sleep method that fits all because every baby and every family is different, which is why I wanted to compile a variety of sleep posts from around the web for you.
Honestly, I love them all, and I think they are so helpful for anyone who wants a well sleeping baby or toddler. On this page you will find 36 articles (each containing well over 3 tips each) from moms who’ve been there. What ever your sleep philosophy, there is something for everyone. Enjoy and sleep well, friends!
General Tips for a Well Sleeping Baby
- My Top 10 Newborn Baby Sleep Tips – The Military Wife and Mom
- 8 Infant Sleep Facts Every Parent Needs to Know – The Military Wife and Mom
- Sleep Tips and Big Dreams – Toddler Approved
- Why is Sleep So Important to Us – Snotty Noses
- For the Love of Sleep eBook – The Military Wife and Mom
Sleeping Through the Night Tips
- How to Find a Baby Sleep Schedule That Works -The Military Wife and Mom
- 10 Principles for Helping Your Baby Sleep Through the Night – Mama OT
- Help Baby Sleep Through the Night – 20 Tips from Real Moms – Kid’s Activities Blog
- 5 Things That Help Your Newborn Sleep – True Aim
- 6 Ways to Help Your Baby or Toddler Stay Asleep at Night – Pint-Sized Treasures
- Kids Waking Up Too Early -Try This! – Your Modern Family
What to do with a Sleepless Baby
- Dealing with Baby Sleep Disruptions – Part 1 – The Military Wife and Mom
- Dealing with Baby Sleep Disruptions – Part 2 – The Military Wife and Mom
- Toddler Night Waking? 4 Steps to Help you Deal – The Military Wife and Mom
- How to Help Your Baby Recover After Lost Sleep – The Military Wife and Mom
- The Month My Baby Wouldn’t Sleep and What I Did About It – Happy You, Happy Family
- 10 Reasons Why Babies Don’t Sleep – Mummyology
- 9 Amazing Baby Sleep Tips for Night Waking – The Military Wife and Mom
- Baby Waking Up Too Early? Must-Know Tips for Parents – The Military Wife and Mom
- How to Lay Your Baby Down Awake, but Drowsy – The Military Wife and Mom
- Sleep Training 101 – The Military Wife and Mom
- This Too Shall Pass: The Trials of Baby Sleep Training – My Nearest and Dearest
- How to Sleep Train an Older Baby – A Mother Far From Home
- Is Baby Sleep Training Selfish? – A Mother Far From Home
Sleep Tips for Parents
- 20 Ways to Cope with Sleep Deprivation – Mama Smiles
- Best Parenting Books on Sleep – Ask a Nanny
- Tips for Moms With Kids Who Have Trouble Sleeping – Powerful Mothering
Improving Sleep with Bedtime Routines
- Establishing a Rockin’ Good Bedtime Routine – The Military Wife and Mom
- 5 Ways to Help Your Child Wind Down for Sleep – Picklebums
- A Better Bedtime Routine – Getting Kids to Go to Bed – A Mom With a Lesson Plan
Improving Sleep During Naps
- How to Help Your Baby Nap Better – Part 1 – The Military Wife and Mom
- How to Help Your Baby Nap Better – Part 2 – The Military Wife and Mom
- Drop the Morning Nap Using 4 Simple Steps – The Military Wife and Mom
- Baby Napping: 7 Tips for Optimizing the Little One’s Sleep – 3 Boys and a Dog
Improving Sleep During Travel
- How to Help Your Baby Sleep Better During Travel – The Military Wife and Mom
- 12 Ideas for Helping Kids Sleep During Travel – Nate and Rachel
Print this free sleep printable!
This post comes with a free printable average sleep needs by age chart. It’s time to take the mystery out of baby sleep. This printable simplifies it! Here’s a preview:
Download Your Free Printable
- Download the checklist. You’ll get the printable, plus get my Free 3-Day Baby Sleep eCourse! Just click here to download and subscribe
- Print. Any paper will do the trick, but card stock would be ideal.
- Place it on your refrigerator. Use it as a quick reference and don’t forget a thing!
I've created a free email series just for you! If you are struggling with finding a routine, rhythm or schedule, this email series will help you find one that will work for YOUR family. Yes, really. I've seen my sample routines work time and time again for parents. I know it can work for you too.
This free email series will help you:
- free sample routine for your child
- learn one easy routine that will help you get more done (and keep your child happy)
- get simple hacks for managing the day with mulitple kids
- get a sneak peak at a book containing 25+ sample routines and schedules
Sign up here or click the image below!