Before I became a stay-at-home mom, I was convinced this parenting thing was going to be a snap and a breeze. Then there was the list of things I swore I would never ever do. Like yell at my kids or pretend I needed to go to the bathroom so I could get a few minutes of alone time.
Many years later, I’ve done every thing I said I wouldn’t and this parenting thing is definitely not a snap, nor a breeze.
This is exactly why I created this stay-at-home mom resources page: to help you find the posts, advice and tips you need to thrive in motherhood from wherever you are at in your journey.
Resources for stay-at-home moms.
You are a good mom. I know some days it might feel like you’re not. But you are here and you’re trying. That speaks volumes. Many of these posts are an open book about my own struggles. After reading these posts, you will feel encouraged and inspired to take on those really tough days.
- Dear Mom Who Feels Like a Terrible Mother
- Why I Finally Quit Doing It All
- 5 Unspoken Truths About Being a Stay-at-Home Mom
- 7 Things Resilient Moms Do Differently
- When Motherhood Feels Heavy…Remember This
- Skip The Stretch Mark Cream. Do This Instead.
- The Angry Mom Days No One Talks About
Stay at home mom resources on creating a schedule / routine.
Chaos is exhausting, and a common reason moms are so tired–you are “on” one hundred percent of the time. Over the past several years, I’ve seen moms utilize a routine to transform their homes from chaos to peace. This can be yours too!
- How to Get Your Kids to Follow a Routine Without Reminders
- Do Kids Really Need Routines and Schedules?
- Why Moms Need a Routine Just as Much as Kids
- Creating a Stay at Home Mom Schedule That Works for Your Family
- 5 Sample Daily Toddler Schedules from Real Moms
I’ve created a free email series just for you!
If you are struggling with feeling happy in motherhood, let me help you streamline your family’s daily routines so you can enjoy your family life without the stress. Yes, really. I’ve seen my routines work time and time again for parents. I know it can work for you too.
This free email series will help you:
- Free sample routines for your child
- Best morning routine tips and tricks your kids will actually follow
- All-time favorite parenting hacks for getting more cooperation at bedtime
- Step-by-step guide for using a printable daily schedule with kids
Stay at Home Mom Resources for Taking Care of You.
You love your spouse and your kids so much that it’s easy to put yourself last on the to-do list. But I’m going to suggest something radical: Put yourself at the top. I always say you can’t pour from an empty cup. It’s amazing to see the transformation moms experience when they start to take care of themselves…more patience, more love and more peace in their hearts.
In these posts, you’ll find some simple, yet highly effective ways to start taking care of you.
- The Sleep Hack Every Tired Mom Needs to Try
- 10 Genius Sleep Hacks for the Tired Mom
- Yoga Pants Rut? How to Makeover Your Mom Wardrobe
- Why Every Great Mom Fills Her Cup First
- 25 Life Changing Essential Oil Hacks for Busy Moms
Discover more posts on motherhood here.