Each year the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle rolls around and I know that it’s something I absolutely will grab.
I know you might be thinking that is the exact thing a sale’s woman would say…”You have to buy this. Followed by 25 exclamation points.”
I love when readers hold me accountable because it gives me the opportunity to share my top 3 reasons why you should grab The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle…and 2 reasons you absolutely shouldn’t.
1. You’ll snag 3-5 things you love and still get an awesome deal.
If I am interested in five or six of the items included in the bundle, the price of the entire bundle is still cheaper than buying just those things separately. That means it’s already worth it for me.
I’ll give you an quick example using my favorite bundle picks for this year:
- Sweet Life Planner: Vanilla Edition by Laura Smith (value $35.00)
- A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos: A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton (value $99.00)
- Engage: Simple Activity Plans to Engage Your Preschooler by Jamie Reimer (value $12.00)
- Real Life Money Plan: Designing a Money Plan to Fit Your Real Life by Jessi Fearon (value $49.00)
- Table Talk: Family Dinner Conversation Starters by Sarah Avila (value $3.99)
The value of these 5 products combined are $198.99, which means grabbing The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for $29.99 is a massive steal for me.
If you only wanted, say, two smaller priced items from the bundle, it would not be worth it, and I would buy those individually instead.
2. It’s so easy to use.
How many times have you bought something and then forgot where you put it or how to access it?
I’m embarrassed to say I’ve done this. But with The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, everything is organized for you via their Getting Started Guide and you have access to it for a full-year.
I will usually pick out my favorites right away and download them into a special folder on my desktop. This way I see those books, courses and printable packs each time I hop on the computer.
Here’s what it looks like when I log in:
There’s a lovely video from Stephanie, who explains exactly how to find what you need. You can also narrow by category, type of product or even type keywords into the search bar.
When I scroll down to download my top 5 picks, this is what it looks like for The Sweet Life Planner and Temper Toolkit (for example):
I also get emails with my log in and access information immediately after purchase. I bookmark this email so I can find all my info immediately when I need it.
3. It’s a risk-free purchase.
If you are still sitting on the fence right now wondering whether or not you should take the plunge and buy The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, here’s why you should: It’s a risk-free purchase.
That’s right! There’s a 100% happiness guarantee on it for up to 30 days! So if you purchase it and then decide it’s not as helpful as you’d hoped or that it’s not worth the price you paid, you can get a full refund — no questions asked.
But wait…here’s 3 reasons why you shouldn’t buy this:
- You already have all the resources you’d want from the bundle. Buying things twice doesn’t serve anyone well.
- You’re life is exactly the way you want it and there isn’t anything you want to improve or learn more about.
- You can’t pay your bills or put food on the table. If you can’t afford this, the last thing I would want you to do is spend more money.
Ultimately, for me it comes down to the math. If there are items I’d like and their collective value is higher than the bundle price, and if I can afford it, I snag the bundle.
I hope this helps you decide if this years Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is right for you. If you’re interested, don’t wait. This sale ends in a few short days.