When I first started The Military Wife and Mom blog, I wanted to share as much valuable and useful practical parenting advice, tips and ideas as I possibly could.
What I learned most over the past two years is that parents are busy. You want common sense solutions to everyday parenting problems that will create more peace in your home.
Free parenting email courses.
Parents also want to consume that information in a simple and easy way, which is exactly why I created 4 free parenting email courses exclusive for subscribers.
This way, you choose the topic that resonates the most with you and you get all the tips straight to your inbox without spending hours searching the internet for answers.
Let’s dive straight into the choices.
I’ve created a free email series just for you! If you are struggling with teaching your child to listen, this series will help transform your parenting. Yes, really. I’ve seen my proven strategies work time and time again for parents. I know it can work for you too.
After taking my free email series, you will:
- Learn simple, yet highly effective listening strategies
- Experience a stronger connection with your child
- Enjoy more peaceful parenting days
- Gain more cooperation from your child
I’ve created a free email series just for you! If you are struggling with finding a routine, rhythm or schedule, this email series will help you find one that will work for YOUR family. Yes, really. I’ve seen my sample routines work time and time again for parents. I know it can work for you too.
This free email series will help you:
- Free sample routines for your child
- Best morning routine tips and tricks your kids will actually follow
- All-time favorite parenting hacks for getting more cooperation at bedtime
- Step-by-step guide for using a printable daily schedule with kids